- Established legal team
- International scope
- Highly visible role
Our client, a global crypto/digital asset is looking to fill a newly created Legal Counsel for the international markets.
Reporting into the Head of Legal for International markets, the successful candidate will be advising a broad range of legal matters across multiple jurisdictions. Day to day scope includes but not limited to drafting, negotiating, and reviewing a broad range of commercial contracts, advise on new products, advise on general corporate commercial matters, and provide support in regulatory compliance matters.
You are LLB qualified and called to the Bar (min 5 PQE). Candidates with experience in FinTech, Financial Service Regulatory, Payments and other related domains would be well regarded. Interest or experience in blockchain/digital assets/crypto would be a strong plus.
- Draft, review and negotiate a broad range of commercial agreements
- Support the team in other general corporate commercial matters
- Advise stakeholders on possible legal risk and provide mitigation strategies
- Ensure compliance to company’s policies and regulatory requirements
- Advise cross functional team on new product launches and support existing products from a legal and regulatory pov
- Assist in the drafting of policies, guidelines, legal templates, and other documents to ensure best practices
- Developing and maintaining contract templates
- Conduct relevant legal training for stakeholders
- Keep abreast of developments in the legal, regulatory and compliance landscape and advise business stakeholders accordingly
- LLB/LLM qualified
- Min 5 PQE
- In-house and law firm experience (FinTech/Payments/Financial Services; etc)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can operate independently
- Interest in crypto/blockchain/digital assets
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496