- Established legal team
- Regional scope
- Newly created role
Our client, an international E-commerce/Internet company is looking to fill a newly created Employment Counsel role.
Reporting into the General Counsel for APAC region and being part of an established legal team. The successful candidate will work closely with HQ in Europe and be given the remit to advise on emerging employment law topics (including legal considerations relevant to the Internet/Gig economy).
You are LLB qualified and called to the Bar (min 4-5 PQE). Candidates with a combination of relevant Employment Law experience gained in major law firms and in-house experience will be well regarded.
- Advise on employment law matters across multiple jurisdictions in the APAC region
- Advise on legal risk related to employment and ensure company’s compliance to local employment laws
- Keep abreast of developments of employment law (especially when it is related to internet/gig economy) across regional markets and ensure company policies and frameworks adhere to regulatory and legal recruitments
- Play the role of the main liaison and subject matter expert for employment law matters for APAC
- Assist in the drafting of policies, guidelines, legal templates, and other documents to ensure best practices
- Developing and maintaining contract templates
- Conduct relevant legal training for stakeholders
- LLB/LLM qualified
- Min 4 PQE
- In-house and law firm experience in Employment law
- Regional experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can operate independently
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496