- Posted 03 October 2018
- Job type Permanent
- Under an experienced mentor within a high performing team
- Attractive total annual package
- Wide exposure of legal work
Our client, a leading bank, is looking for a legal counsel to join their corporate/ retail banking legal team.
- The candidate will support, assist and advise on bank-wide corporate legal matters and issues.
- The role will require drafting, reviewing and negotiating the bank’s standard legal documents, as well as providing legal advice to the business units.
- Legally-trained candidates who are not called to the bar are welcome to apply.
- The ideal candidate has excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong analytical ability and is meticulous.
- The ideal candidate is motivated, independent and initiated.
- Candidates with strong Mandarin proficiency would have an advantage, as the incumbent may require reviewing Chinese documents.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.