- Be an Ambassador for a Wine & Spirits frontrunner while working with closely with Emerging Markets through out
- Working functionally with regional marketing and merchandising
- Reporting directly into leadership and headquarters in London
My client is a Wine & Spirits frontrunner with a strong presence globally. Their APAC headquarters is based out of Singapore where their brands are the driving forces of the Wine & Spirit industries. Reporting directly into leadership, the Head of Trade for Emerging Markets will lead and embed the development of the businesses global On Trade strategy and toolkits to drive sustainable, superior brand growth across their priority On Trade outlets in a way that is consistent with the respective global category visions and brand strategies.
- Interpret the global category vision with specific focus on the On Trade channel, prioritising the relevant drivers and activation platforms and lead the development of disruptive in-outlet brand activations with the global brand teams
- Ensure their global outlet segmentation model is continually fit for purpose so that markets apply a consistent framework to segment their outlet universe and prioritise them by brand
- Ensure they have fit for purpose toolkits for the developed markets to recruit at scale in the On Trade, this includes ensuring that the procurement process supports this in the most cost effective way
- Develop global guidelines for sales execution standards by brand and outlet segmentation which markets can adapt locally as the basis for establishing market and salesforce KPI.
- Wine & Spirits and/ or Beverage or FMCG industry experience is compulsory
- Direct customer management experience or On Trade customers
- Sound On Trade experience across emerging markets with the ability to establish quick channel credibility
- Balanced Sales and Marketing/ Trade Marketing experience
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.