Our client is a US$Multi Billion turnover Energy company with a significant mix towards providing the world with a sustainable future. This is a fascinating and complex organisation with a firm value set ensuring they are unwavering in achieving their goal of making energy more obtainable and more sustainable.
After a significant period of growth and re-organisation the business is looking to complete overhaul their recruitment capabilities. They are looking to bring in a world class talent acquisition specialist to build a 'best in class’ talent acquisition function.
- Partner the Ex-Co in understanding the requirements and the largest people, culture and change initiative in their history.
- Create an executive hiring function to hire top talent globally and to lead on end of assignment planning
- Lead the talent acquisition function globally and oversee all jurisdictions
- Deliver a major operational transformation project across the whole business pertaining the structure of the organisation and how they approach talent management, attraction and retention
- Lead and in bed all aspects pertaining to the business culture and value-set
The successful applicant will be truly at the top of their game. An adept communicator, people manager and programmer director. You will likely have strong consulting, influencing and executional skills and a track record of delivering complex operatioinal projects around the workforce.