- Attractive remuneration
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Play a critical role in a rapidly growing business in Southeast Asia
My client, one of the fastest growing FinTech companies in Thailand, are looking to hire a People Director / Head of HR to shape the over HR & People strategy.
As an experienced HR professional, you will attract and retain the best of Thailand's startup talent, create an environment that promotes staff well-being with a good atmosphere and a business culture with an emphasis on high growth.
- Own people operations processes including performance review cycles, compensation reviews & planning, benefits, legal & regulatory compliance as it relates to employment
- Develop and execute learning and development initiatives to drive a high-performance, high-growth mindset
- Initiate, develop and implement recruitment & selection strategies, program, activities, and etc. to ensure qualified talent pool
- Plan and lead staff activities in order to boost up employee’s relation in the company and subsidiaries
- Serve as a champion for company culture and core values across the organization
- Develop and oversee programs to drive staff engagement and happiness
- Be a trusted advisor to Leadership team, holding all managers to a high-quality standard
- Bachelor's and/or Master’s degree in related fields, HR certifications a plus
- At least 5-10 years experience as a HR leader in a fast growing organization with some hands on experience in Talent Acquisition, Talent Management and HR Operations
- Natural Leader and cares deeply about people - a Strong team Leader, manager, coach, and relationship builder. an innate people-intelligence & ability to Be an agent of change in a diverse organization
- Perceptive and intuitive - have your eyes and ears open and you know when to dig deeper into a situation; you have the ability to maintain your finger on the pulse of the culture and the team
- Structured and organized - Can easily prioritize multiple business-critical projects and initiatives, while paying keen attention to detail and not letting anything slip through the cracks
- Integrity, experience, confidence, and stature to effectively address sensitive HR and business issues with complete discretion and confidentiality
- Experience working in a Tech company preferred
- Excellent command of English
- Knowledge of Thai employment and regulations
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S749