- Highly visible role, partnering with both regional and global leadership teams
- Excellent opportunities for career progression within the company
- Attractive remuneration
Our client, a leading consumer healthcare company, are seeking an individual to play a pivotal role in helping to build HCP strategies, communications and content creation and HCP engagement across Pacific Asia.
- Responsible for developing HCP marketing strategy and leading HCP marketing programs.
- Develop brand messaging and content strategies that align with the Brand and company insights, competitive analysis, and market intelligence.
- Define brand narrative in a cohesive and meaningful way across external channels working with Affiliates and Agencies and medical teams. Strategize, develop, and deploy content marketing plans in support of team and company objectives. Build and manage a robust content marketing/editorial calendar.
- HCP educational program and educational content for HCP: work with Medical Affairs, a medical writer and designated KOLs to develop HCP educational programs & content in a timely fashion within budget.
- Lead and execute digital HCP engagement strategy
- Providing Guidance for Affiliate Marketing teams
- Analyze, and report on KPIs for the Brand, SFE and Communications
- Partner with external partners (KOLs, consultants, agencies) and internal partners (Affiliate Marketing, SFE, Global Marketing, R&D, Regulatory) for best-in-class programs and execution
- University degree (preferably in science/health care/tech/communications or business). MBA is a plus
- At least 6-8+ years’ experience in Marketing / Brand marketing in Pharmaceutical/HealthCare company.
- Experience in at least two Healthcare categories (Rx or/and OTC) or companies
- Rep/Sales or SFE experience (as staring career as ethical/medical rep, SFE or Sales manager)
- Understanding of current Sales force effectiveness concepts, strategy and best practices
- Experience in Content creation and designing HCP materials and digitally driven programs for HCP
- Ability to translate brand story into consumer-friendly communication
- Experience leading Educational events for HCP
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496