- A management role
- Attractive remuneration
- Great for career growth
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing plans to expand customer acquisition activities required to deliver growth. Coordinate and execute the growth plan and work with the business units to optimizing the revenue funnel.
- Work closely with business leaders to identify effective lead generation channels to support the sales acquisition funnel
- Analyze customer journey, conversion and related business data to identify problems or opportunities to improve key KPIs, OKRs
- Upsell new products, identify attrition, understand pricing sensitivities, manage touchpoints, provide customers with relevant information
- Strategic and hands-on – a senior position that both can be the decision maker as well as actually executing
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years of experiences in marketing, growth experience, ideally in a fast-paced, fast-growing environment
- Able to review customer activity data, map payment activity patterns, understand how business and FX market information affects the clients
- Having a holistic understanding of BI data, CRM system, customer behaviour, social media and marketing outreach channels
- Strong negotiation and communication skills. Good interpersonal communications and stakeholder management faction
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496