- Global coverage
- Newly created senior role (C minus 1)
- Full P&L Management
We have been mandated by our client, a global conglomerate to fill a newly created Head of New Business role.
Reporting into the CEO of the business unit, this is a role with full P&L responsibility. Key remit would be to devise and implement overall strategy to capture and grow the group’s clean energy development business.
The successful candidate will manage the full spectrum of commercial activities as well as organizational development. Key scope includes but not limited to networking with stakeholders within the renewable energy value chain, identify partnership and acquisition opportunities, pitching to investment committees and building relationship with governmental stakeholders across the region.
This is a senior role with direct interaction with high profile stakeholders within (Group CEO and broader C-Suite team) and without (governmental bodies) the organization.
The successful candidate should have approximately 20 years of experience in the relevant renewable energy sector. Qualifications in advanced degrees i.e., Masters/MBA from tier 1 Universities would be expected. Investment Banking/Management Consulting experience prior to moving into an operational role in the Renewable Energy Projects Development space would be very well regarded.
If you are keen to apply to this role, do send in your updated CV to email@example.com
- Head up the New Business Division with full P&L responsibilities
- Build relationship with stakeholders within the Renewable Energy sector
- Setup and organize the New Business Division
- Identify acquisition targets and originate project development opportunities in Renewable Energy
- Network with policy makers and governmental bodies in the region
- Present white papers and pitching to group investment committees and be involved in projects from cradle to grave
- Build a strong and capable new team and increase capability in the group’s ability to take on complex renewable energy projects
- Full day to day operational oversight and coordination with other departments
- Masters/MBA from top tier Universities
- At least 20 years of relevant experience in Renewable Energy sector
- Prior Investment Banking and/or Management Consulting experience would be well regarded
- Strong understanding of the Renewable Energy value chain/sector and successful track record in end to end project development experience (from inception to financial close)
- Strategic thinker
- Excellent communication skills
- C-suite level interaction and exposure on a regular basis
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496