- Based in Philippines
- An international fintech company
- Attractive salary and benefit
Our client, an international FinTech company is looking to fill a General Manager role for their operations in Philippines. Reporting into C-suite team in HQ, this is a senior and highly visible role with full P&L responsibilities for Philippines. Managing multiple team leads including commercial, product and marketing functions, the candidate will be given the remit to influence on strategic and operational matters and lead the organization to successful outcomes (financials and non-financials).
Bachelor’s Degree and advanced tertiary education i.e., MBA will be well regarded but not a must. Experience in a regulated environment would be essential (i.e., FinTechs, Insurance, Banks; etc.). Prior leadership experience in managing high performing team would be a critical success factor. The successful candidate should also have experience in a full P&L role, forecasting and managing the business to meeting budgetary targets.
The business has well-established operations and is strongly positioned for growth and success. This is an excellent opportunity for an established leader in the FinTech (or related) space to pursue.
- Overall responsibility over the success of the group’s business in Philippines (full P&L role)
- Devise and implement strategy to achieve company’s targets in revenue, market share and other tangible deliverables
- Partner with group level functions to enhance operational efficiencies
- Provide leadership, guidance, mentorship, and direction to all departments and ensure unison in mission and objectives
- Work with group senior executives to devise budget, strategise business plans and have regular reviews in managing the performance of the business to meet/exceed budgets
- Foster relevant industry and commercial relationships to further business interest of the company in Philippines
- Be the brand ambassador and face of the brand/business in Philippines
- Degree qualification (MBA a plus but not required)
- Experience in working in a regulated environment (FinTech, Insurance, Banks; etc.)
- Proven track record in leading successful teams
- Prior experience in a Country or regional level P&L role
- Strong business acumen and people management skills
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496