- One of the largest players in the maritime space with its HQ based in Singapore.
- Team management role
- Competitive remuneration package
Our client is a well established MNC in the shipping industry and one of the largest globally with presence in SEA, Africa, Middle East, America and Oceania.
A newly created role, they are currently looking for a Senior Finance Manager to join their growing businesses.
- Oversee and preparation of group’s quarterly consolidated accounts, annual and half yearly budget consolidation and annual statutory audit report
- Timely and accurate preparation of group financial and management reports.
- Liaise closely with subsidiaries’ finance teams and provide guidance on accounting standard interpretation to ensure timely submission of quarterly and monthly reports;
- Actively participate in any new FRS implementation projects.
- Degree in Accountancy or related discipline with strong accounting knowledge and interpretation of FRS;
- 8-10 years experience in Financial Accounting with exposure in group consolidation in an established firm or Big 4 accounting firm
- Candidates with group accounts audit experience from established firms and has complex group consolidation accounts audit experience is a plus;
- Good analysis skills, strong working knowledge of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards
- Independent and able to work in a fast-paced and voluminous environment within demanding timeline
- Possess leadership in leading and developing staff and liaising with internal & external parties
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496