- One of the largest commodities firms in the world
- Internal mobility
- Competitive salary package
Our client, a global MNC is one of the largest agri businesses in the world with presence in more than 50 countries.
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of financial reports, monthly and yearly.
- Preparation and presentation of budgets, forecasts and actuals reports. Analysis report presentation and ensure it reflects the business activities and results thereof.
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans and develop finance strategies and KPIs aligned to these plans and ensure the finance team delivers on the KPIs.
- Responsible for driving continuous forecasting accuracy; assuring the integrity of financial reporting (internal and external) through control functions; providing analyses and insights on business performance to inform decision-making and strategy
- Ensure timely identification of variances to budget to be able to drive the correct behaviours to achieve financial objectives
- Develop and implement cost savings initiatives.
- Externally, comply and adhere to all regulatory compliance; take primary responsibility for all local tax and statutory compliance.
- CA / CPA (essential)
- Master’s degree in Finance or any relevant degree
- 8-10 years proven professional and leadership experience in a senior finance function supervising a team of staff.
- Sound financial reporting skills, including solid experience and exposure to IFRS and auditing standards
- Comprehensive risk management and compliance skills, including knowledge of relevant legislation (e.g. Companies Act and exchange control legislation)
- Solid knowledge of local and international taxation practices
- ERP system and systems implementation knowledge (SAP knowledge advantageous)
- Commodity trading, processing and/or manufacturing experience (preferred)
- Experience of working in developing countries (preferred)
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496