- Be a pioneer; part of a growing business in South East Asia
- Exposure to senior management
- Full spectrum finance role
My client is a Singapore headquartered travel marketplace with aggressive growth plans in the region.
As part of their expansion plans, they are currently looking for a Finance Manager to join them.
- Prepare full set of accounts (General Ledger, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable); prepare Profit or Loss and Balance Sheet schedules
- Prepare quarterly/monthly GST report for GST registered companies
- Ensure yearly income tax returns, property tax and quarterly GST filling are filed before the due date imposed by tax authorities
- Assist in the preparation of assigned monthly forecasts and annual budgets
- Prepare monthly cash flow forecast and monitoring of funding balances
- Design and implement finance processes, controls for internal business operations.
- Provide support for the year-end valuation exercise
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Finance, ACCA or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years in accounting and finance. Audit experience welcomed
- Strong analytical and accounting skills
- Team player while being able to work independently on assigned projects
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong working experience of ERP systems.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496