- New headcount
- SEA coverage
- High visibility to senior stakeholders and the business.
Our client is a US based technology company with agressive growth plans in the region. As part of their expansion plan, they are now looking for a Finance Accounting Manager to join them.
- Preparation of monthly financial reporting and analytics, ensure timely completion of statutory audits for all SEA entities
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory and tax, transfer pricing and VAT filings
- Ensuring controls, processes are set up for new products launches
- Business partnering across cross functional teams
- Liaising with internal and external auditors for yearly audit filings.
- Relevant degree / proficient qualification with atleast 6-8 years of combined experience in Audit and finance.
- CPA / CA
- Ability to work independently, strong interpersonal skills and be able to work in a matrix environment.
- US GAAP knowledge, SOX compliance knowledge
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496