- Critical member of the APAC leadership team helping to continue to drive double digit growth for the company in the region
- Excellent opportunity for career progression
- Attractive remuneration
A rapidly growing US Healthcare company are seeking a Regional Finance Director to lead across all areas of Finance and together with the Regional Managing Director, oversee the company’s expansion across Asia and deliver the operating results for the region.
- Directs and control the finance function for Asia Pacific, working with all levels of management within the business units to provide expertise on matters of accounting, financial management and business planning
- Strategic and operating reports and analysis that accurately reflect the financial performance and integrity of the country and directly participate in business planning, decision making and implementation, to facilitate sound decision making and achievement of corporate objectives
- Direct and control the financial and business analysis, budgeting and reporting processes to ensure the provision of timely, accurate and consistent determination of the financial performance and the integrity of the business.
- Preparation of the financial reports and accounting function to facilitate timely and accurate reporting of results consistent with the US and local Accounting Standards and shareholder requirements
- Actively participate in the formulation of country strategies, objectives, and business and financial plans by providing general management with financial expertise, counsel and recommendations to ensure the achievement of corporate objectives.
- Evaluate capital expenditure proposals to ensure sound business decisions which facilitate corporate objectives and assess the results of completed projects against those objectives
- Possess sound knowledge on a broad range of general business and financial subjects, being a key finance business partner for the General Manager and help drive and challenge key business decisions to maximise company profits and growth.
- Designing and driving the Division’s short to long term financial and operating plans to drive sales growth, income maximization, and business optimization
- Degree educated, ideally with an MBA, CFA or CPA qualification
- At least 10 years finance experience in a commercial environment
- Industry experience is preferable but not a pre-requisite.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to deal effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- Previous experience directly leading and mentoring a team
- Excellent commercial and business acumen combined with strong leadership and decision making/problem solving skills
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496