- Posted 24 December 2019
- SalarySGD 90000 to SGD 120000
- Job type Permanent
- Highly visible role
- Exciting and fast paced environment
- Access to senior management
Our client, a global consumer company with notable brands and products is looking to fill a critical Ethics & Compliance Manager based in Seoul, Korea. Reporting into the Head of the Country, the successful candidate will be given the mandate to manage the full spectrum of matters in the Ethics & Compliance space.
Working closely with regional and country leadership team, you will be driving the company’s Ethics & Compliance programmes. Key responsibilities will include assessing, monitoring and evaluating risks, ensuring compliance and control frameworks and activities are optimised and robust, driving effective partnership with various business units to ensure Compliance topics and well understood and appreciated and remedying gaps identified through internal and external audit.
- Manage holistic risk assessment of the business
- Rely on data to optimize risk management policies and frameworks
- Monitor and evaluate effectiveness of Compliance programmes and provide insights to business
- Ensure compliance and control activities are effective and optimized
- Take ownership in bridging possible gaps identified through internal and external audits
- Drive employees’ understanding and appreciation of critical compliance topics and sure stakeholders are well equipped to manage relevant risks
- Manage senior leadership and influence adherence to compliance policies as well as driving the right culture across the company
- Degree qualification
- Experience in Compliance job of work with sizable MNCs
- Keen interest to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Commercial and solutions driven
- Mature, independent and hands on
You are degree qualified with minimum 8 years of relevant experience (compliance, audit, controls; etc) with sizable MNCs.To be successful in the role, you will need to be very hands on, have great stakeholder management skills and commercially minded.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496