- A new consumer technology platform, based in Singapore (HQ)
- Newly created role
- Great for career growth
This is a brand new role for a Tech Director at a cutting edge new consumer technology platform, based in Singapore (HQ).
The company is a online gaming platform which leverages on innovative technologies to provide an ecosystem for its growing userbase worldwide. In this role, you'll report to the CPO and will work closely with your team of engineers to manage the transition from the current vendor platform to in house, and further to head up the initiative, ensuring the company maintains its position as one of Asia's leading gaming platforms.
- Create & set development requirements and architectural review processes
- Work with varying stakeholders to build and launch game features as well as managing budgeting and project timelines
- Provide updates and communicate across teams regarding project engineering, roadmap development, and live operation of multi platform products
- Act as the "voice of tech" - understand future technical challenges, provide insight on the market, build and shape the technology to reflect your intel and provide contingency plans to prevent error
- Set long term perspective, whilst leading/inspiring a team below you
- Expert experience in technical development roles relating to mobile gaming having previously shipped large scale game titles
- At least 8 years' experience with ideally 4+ years in a management role
- Excellent knowledge of relevant technologies (Unity is a must)
- Excellent communication skills so as to be able to collaborate across teams
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496