Your main responsibilities:
- Development and execution of digital marketing strategies on social media channels and key marketplaces
- Plan and monitor campaign budgets and prepare reports on marketing campaigns’ overall performance
- Analyze and evaluate marketing campaigns and strategies for existing and new regional markets
- Work closely with sales teams to drive integration and execution of plans to improve sales and marketing results
- Collaborate with other internal teams to maximize digital effort on sales
The right candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent and come with at least 4 years of experience developing and executing digital campaigns on key social media platforms and marketplaces. Budget planning and hands-on knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator is ideal. Looking to join a collaborative team of fun-loving individuals with excellent culture? Apply now to find out more!