- Highly visible role, partnering with both regional and global leadership teams
- Excellent opportunities for career progression within the company
- Attractive remuneration
Our client, a leading consumer healthcare company, are seeking an individual to take responsibility for developing a clearly defined digital strategy to the production of key assets to drive trial, retention and other marketing initiatives, that links both upstream demand generation (hospital/HCP channel) and connecting to downstream (retail pull through), together with clear, trackable KPIs.
- Partner with the markets under the guidance of the Regional Marketing Director, to align and implement digital product strategies that align to the Area/ global direction, brand roadmaps and business plans.
- Highlight and prioritize areas for enhancements to the customer experience in the upstream/downstream journey.
- Translate existing unmet needs into digital asset designs and functionalities to be scoped and built by a cross functional team.
- Act as a mediator between end users and technical teams, communicating end user needs into new product features to be designed.
- Own and lead metrics of key digital assets, including outline action steps for markets in test –to-learn program implementation.
- Provide relevant input into an effective Area budget aligned to areas of brand and business growth potential.
- Provide strategic input into the design of the technology stack as it relates to dotcom sites and their relationships to various products including appropriate CMSs, offsite analytics (cookies, SDK, SSO integrations), onsite analytics input and social media integrations. Provide strategic input to IT, marketing and CRM counterparts on systems integrations needs.
- Partner with the Area, markets and global team to identify appropriate digital vendor partnerships.
- Providing real-time marketing support that will lead to better outcome controls, including risk mitigation and action, and opportunity identification
- Post-graduate or tertiary qualifications for Marketing or Business Management, Digital Marketing, Digital Product Development from a reputable university
- +8years relevant digital experience gained from either a reputable Consumer or B2B brand or in a digital agency or technology development company
- Technical digital competency and knowledge including: Digital product development; Digital program management; Digital strategic planning; Data strategy; Mobile, cloud and user analytics; Working knowledge of buyer behaviour and more
- Experience in Medical/Pharma/OTC/Nutrition industry and/or working across Asian markets are advantageous
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496