My client is one of the region's most well-known FinTech players, and one of the earliest pioneers in the domain.
They are looking for strong leadership to come in as a Country Manager for Indonesia to lead the team.
Reporting to the Founders directly, your responsibilities will include -
- Own and manage P&L for Indonesia
- ownership across general management of the business including tech, legal, finance, marketing, and BD
- Look and changes across the regulatory environment in the country and ensure the business is staying on top of the changes
- Manage partnerships with critical business partners
- Serve as a mentor and leader for the wider team of over 50
- Understand the market and customers and drive marketing initiatives
- Define and drive action plans to create strong relationships with local stakeholders including government regulatory bodies
- At least 8 to 10 years of experience with at least 3 in leadership/senior management roles
- Strong relationships across the payments and fintech ecosystem in Indonesia
- Exposure in managing complex operations
- Prior experience to working in a startup environment is critical
- Previous P&L responsibilities
- Ability to work with ambiguity and make things happen
- Someone with previous gaming experience, or a passionate gamer would be a big advantage
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496