- One of the largest wine and spirits company
- A management role
- Great for career growth
My client, one of the largest wine and spirits company globally, are looking to hire a Commercial Finance Manager on a six month contract to lead all FP&A activities for Southeast Asia - a rapidly growing region for the company.
- Own and lead the full end-to-end regional forecast, actuals and outlook consolidation and reporting for P&L, Balance Sheet & Cash
- Lead financial analysis to drive insights and make strategic recommendations to unlock both short and long-term growth opportunities across SEA portfolio of brands, countries and partnerships
- Be responsible for the standardization and simplification of performance reporting & analytics, whilst fully demonstrating new online platforms being coordinated as part of the Finance Transformation agenda
- Partner across functions and business units to track and drive performance delivery for SEA against set of performance deliverables
- Work with APAC Innovation strategy team for monthly review of SEA innovation performance and needs
- Lead and Run the Annual and Monthly business planning cycle for SEA
- To be successful in this role you will require experience in planning and reporting and business partner with Senior Leadership.
- Minimum 8 to 10 years working experience with in depth experience in Strategic business planning, forecast and reporting, strong financial and accounting acuity.
- Solid working knowledge of BI software tools – Power BI
- Proven experience in developing reporting & analytics, business partnering, senior stakeholder management and influencing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly flexible and agile to change.
- A strong team player and good interpersonal skills.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496