- Newly created and highly visible role, partnering with both regional and global leadership teams
- Excellent opportunities for career progression within the company
- Attractive remuneration
Our client, a leading and global Medical Devices company, are seeking an individual to partner with cross functional and global leaders with the aim of enhancing the effectiveness and profitability of Sales Force functions through continuous improvement in commercial capabilities.
You will ensure the highest levels of enablement and engagement of sales and marketing teams to successfully drive change and development of our commercial capabilities.
Commercial Excellence Centre of Excellence
- Engage in consultation with relevant stakeholders regarding Commercial Excellence and on issues associated with the success of customer experience projects and recommended improvements.
- Role model and contribute to the development of a customer centric and high performance culture, new service development and improved customer and employee experience.
- Research and analyse external and internal best practices and drive adoption across APAC Medical, ensuring an effective continuous improvement program across all commercial capabilities.
Sales Effectiveness, Process and Technology
- Define the APAC Commercial Excellence Principles and align with global design, develop guiding principles for each of the Sales Force Effectiveness enablers, and associated learning support.
- Drive field force effectiveness and efficiency via key levers such as KPIs, review process standardisation, incentive processes, analytics, field force data and dashboards, ethical/field force automation, field force size, deployment and customer targeting.
- Coaching and support the sales managers to increase effectiveness of field force. Engage sales managers to gain insights and develop a Sales Force Excellence mindset whilst maintaining a strong performance culture throughout APAC Medical.
- Develop and manage a price operating model that oversees price setting policies, practices and strategies, people, models and operations. Drive standardisation and consistency across the region while ensuring the program is tailored to local market needs.
- Design and develop competitive pricing strategies to gain market share and achieve revenue and margin goals.
- Deliver value to the business through pricing margin analytics and insights to directly influence business decisions and drive value pricing mind-set.
- Provide in-depth market assessments for market segments and geographies that impact APAC Medical to support the development of strategies and help guide critical business decisions.
- Partner with the Customer Experience function to blend voice of customer research with market and competitor research for actionable insights.
- Post-graduate or tertiary qualifications for Marketing or Business Management from a reputable university.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills with internal stakeholders and external customers.
- Experience in coaching and developing successful sales teams and engaging them to adopt new methods and practises
- Extensive experience in a sales leadership focusing on field force effectiveness in a global organisation.
- A proven track record of being a results-driven leader, with a knack for complex & creative problem solving
- Extensive working experience across the Asia region is ideal, along with a background in FMCG, healthcare or a life science discipline will be advantageous
- Solid experience and understanding of CRM & BI practices and solutions.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496