- An exciting role
- A senior leadership role
- Great for career growth
My Client is one of the most exciting 'Start-ups Apps' I've represented in a long time. They're already profitable and are just about to secure their series B funding! Their growth will be astronomical over the next 2-3 years. They are a social media app that can do everything from Streaming, Gaming, Ecommerce and even make you money!
They're looking for someone to take control of everything Technology and help them with their strategy, in order to facilitate the next step of their growth. Looking for someone who's had experience building rapidly scaling Apps and help this company turn into a unicorn.
- Formulate long-term strategy for technological development for the region: product layout plan, roadmap for new product development, plan and formulate the company's long-term technical architecture.
- Manage the company's overall core technology, organize the formulation and implementation of major technical decisions.
- Study the technical development route of the company and plan the company's products accordingly.
- Responsible for development resources, formulate talent training and talent introduction plans, and build an efficient development team. Ideally will have an extensive network to attract top level talent.
- Conduct product planning and key node management and control. Be familiar with software engineering and software development rules, understand waterfall and agile development.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in information engineering, communication and related majors. Master or PhD holder is advantageous.
- Able to define a three-year strategic tech plan for all future products, able to identify tech opportunities in Ecommerce.
- Experience growing large Tech teams through-out the region.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496