Working for an exciting high growth Virtual Reality (VR) platform company that builds industry-leading virtual reality training platforms for large multinational organisations. The company has recently won a number of large global multi-million pound contracts and is looking to capitalise on their success and to further penetrate the US market.
The company is now looking to hire a Chief Revenue Office based in North America, to spearhead their global business with a strong focus on growing their presence across the US market with a strong focus in the Energy, FMCG & Pharmaceutical sectors. As an executive member of the business, you will be responsible for the performance, strategy, and alignment of revenue and commercial operations and marketing. This position is responsible for all aspects of revenue growth, including new business, account expansion, marketing and partner channels.
The ideal candidate will have experience in an executive leadership position at high growth start up tech company, have managed a global sales and marketing team, have a strong track record selling large multi-million-dollar SaaS technology contracts, have the gravitas to build relationships at C-level, had strong exposure to start-up tech companies and have a passion for VR technology. The reports directly to the CEO.
- Shaping a clear and strategic vision for revenue growth and effectively communicating that vision throughout the organisation.
- Work closely with the executive team and board of directors to develop growth strategies for pioneering new markets and competitive opportunities
- Build a robust and accurate revenue pipeline and forecasting
- Inspire customer success leadership to define and deliver on the customer value proposition
- Create a ‘lean start up’ mentality of constant experimentation and learning
- Responsible for the sustainable growth of the business by increasing revenue year on year
- 15+ years in diversified leadership roles, driving and implementing revenue growth within a Saas based technology business
- Proven track record of growing revenue through new product development, marketing, branding, and partnerships
- Inspirational leadership style and hands-on approach with the ability to lead change and take others with you
- Understanding of how to establish and maintain excellent relationships with C-level executives of key target clients and channel partners
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of passion/energy and be entrepreneurial in your approach
- Have an interest/passion for Virtual Reality technology