- Play a critical and transformational role helping scale a business at an early stage
- Opportunity to join a revolutionary Health-tech company
- Strong equity play
My client, a Health-Tech company that is about to close a series A fundraise, are looking to hire a Chief Executive Officer for the group.
You will play a critical role in supporting initiatives across the board, including in product, operations, marketing, and business development, to ensure successful expansion of the business internationally.
- Drive Business development, from lead generation to developing presentations, commercial proposals & business cases, and pitching and negotiating with senior healthcare and business stakeholders.
- Craft tailored solutions for clients spanning multiple disciplines (corporates, governments and clinics)
- Develop and implement growth & sales strategies for each business area, initiate complementary partnerships, and maintain strong relationships with healthcare partners
- Responsible for operational & service KPIs, and for the P&L targets across the different business lines.
- Build processes and ways of working to enable smooth operations and running of the business.
- Responsible for people management and capability development.
- Guide and execute the go to market strategy for new markets to launch
- Master’s degree with +10 years of work experience, preferably in the healthcare sector
- Business Development / Commercial experience, with a strong network with healthcare company’s and professionals in Singapore and Asia
- Strong knowledge of healthcare practices, regulations, tools & systems
- Financially literate, P&L management experience and excellent communicational skills
- Proven (multi-disciplinary) team management experience - able to build a team, enable it to perform and foster a positive team culture
- Strong analytical, excel and problem-solving skills, able to structure problems in excel models and processes
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496