- Based in Hong Kong
- Sitting on the Executive Committee
- Great career growth
This position sits within the newly acquired portfolio company of a private equity firm with USD $50B AUM. They are seeking the talents of a high-caliber finance professional to assume the role of Group Chief Financial Officer to scale up the business and drive strategies with the view to accelerate top-line growth and profitability.
- Report to the Group CEO leading a medium sized team, sit on the Executive Committee with visibility to private-equity partners
- Stewardship of the Finance function, re-align and deliver company's financial goals, revamp policies and operating procedures, enhancing capabilities of finance organization
- Be the Finance subject expert, business partner to functional leaders and private-equity counterparts to drive and execute initiatives related to exit strategy
- Key change agent to achieve operational excellence – lead process improvement and work-flow enhancement projects, M&A integration
- Working Capital management - oversee and maintain cash flow position of the business to ensure optimal liquidity position, securing financing as necessary
- Bachelor / Masters Degree in Finance / Accounting or equivalent
- Qualified Accountant
- A minimum of 15 years Finance / Accounting experience, with a proven track record in stakeholder management, change management and business transformation
- Prior experience in private-equity related businesses is advantageous
- Fluency in English
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496