- Newly created position with a growing cross-border Fintech firm
- Join a pioneering team and step into a regional role
- Highly entrepreneurial role with fantastic progression opportunities
Space Executive is working with a fintech start-up operating a global remittance network that provides a faster, cheaper, and more transparent solution for individuals and businesses worldwide.
They are currently expanding across key business markets in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, and Africa.
- Leverage on existing network, and build relationships to generate new business in B2C and B2B segments to meet cross-border remittance needs and manage existing high-profile customers
- Grow and expand cross-border transaction business partnerships and volume
- Build out the network and oversee all aspects with banks, third-party payment companies and regulatory bodies
- Develop and manage channel partners and vendor relationships
- Coordinate across multiple business functions including business development, legal/compliance and operations
- Manage multiple & simultaneous projects and proactively monitor and control developments/risks
- Regional travel
- 7+ years of relevant Business Development experience with a strong focus on sales
- Minimum 10 years professional experience at a bank, payments service provider, fintech, or remittance service preferred
- Excellent business acumen and willingness to be hands-on
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast evolving start-up environment, and tight deadlines with a positive attitude
- Strong analytical skills and proven experience in managing complex projects or teams with high attention to detail, a motivated self-starter, proactive and action-oriented
- Strategic problem solving, well developed collaboration skills and excellent work ethics
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496