Working with a high growth company that is looking to expand its presence across the Nordics region selling their cross-border payments into the FS space. My client historically helped moved funds for organisation from developed to emerging markets but has since diversified and now helps all types of businesses move money around the world. The company has recently had a Series B $60m funding round (total $110m) and is now looking to increase their footprint across the European market.
The company is looking to hire a business development director based in Sweden or Denmark to drive new business sales across the Nordic region. You will be the first person on the ground and will be tasked to growing the business from the ground up with the potential of growing out an office for this region. The role reports directly to the SVP Head of Sales.
- Creating and executing the overall sales and business development plan across the Nordics
- Developing and managing strategic partnerships with banks and non-bank financial institutions based in the Nordic region to facilitate the movement of funds in and out of Europe
- Developing sales strategies using your local market expertise to maximise go-to-market resources and execute against relevant opportunities
- Hands on management of the end-to-end sales cycle, including lead generation, managing live accounts and working closely with C suites within banks and other Financial Institutions (FI’s) to close deals
- 8+ years of business development/sales experience covering a multi country region within the cross-border payments industry
- Well connected to Banks and cross-border payment providers at a C-level in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland & Iceland
- Extensive experiences of negotiations with C level executives in Banks & FI’s
- Be a new business hunter, entrepreneurial in your approach and to focus on solving problems creatively with a high level of energy