Back to jobs
- Exciting opportunity to join a global MNC as they go digital
- Competitive salary package and excellent growth potential
Our client, a global insurance girm, is now looking to grow out their digital entity. There are several permanent headcounts for Business Analysts to join the growing teams as they ramp up their digital offering for General Insurance (GI).
The primary roles available at the moment are within the claims team covering Channel Integration RPAs and Claims Processing.
- Work end to end as a Business Analyst
- Act as BA in a lean team within Claims, working closely with technology and business stakeholders within GI
- Act as interface between business and technology teams, occasionally work in DevOps approach as a product owner
- Gather user requirements and run with technology teams to deploy projects
- Manage UAT/SIT
- Manage the entire cycle including delivery
- Collaborate in the design and deployment of RPAs
- Strong Business Analysis experience; comfortable gathering requirements, writing BRDs/FSDs and performing UAT etc
- Experience in General Insurance, specifically within claims and claim processing is a must
- RPA/automation knowledge is required for some of the roles
- Channel Integration knowledge is required for some of the roles
- Proven track record of delivery
- Flexible and adaptable nature, willing to be part of the team or operate as an individual
- Excellence communication skills
- Due to visa restrictions, the preference is for Singaporeans/PRs
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496