- Highly visible role, partnering closely with the leadership teams
- Excellent opportunities for career progression within the company
- Attractive remuneration
My client, a leading US Food & Beverage company are seeking an individual to act as a general manager for one of their leading brands, responsible for intimately knowing your consumer and delivering exceptional marketing activations that drive brand equity and market share growth.
- Responsible for driving the growth of the brand in both existing and new markets across South-east Asia.
- Developing the annual calendar, launch and activation plans for the brand by market, working closely with distributor-partners in each market
- Launching global NPD quarterly, working closely with the Trade Marketing team and distributors to finalise volumes, pricing, promotions and launch plans
- Help present and develop customer sell-in decks to launch NPD in the trade
- Continually analyse and track performance & key brand metrics like market share, NPD/SKU performance, distribution
- Track and evaluate competitor performance & NPD
- Work closely with the media agency to finalise media plans by market
- Oversee social media management
- Work with the PR agency for key launches
- Develop relevant partnerships by market to build and sustain brand equity
- Manage the brand P&L to deliver key brand targets – Net Sales, Margins, Profits
- Track the A&CP spends and brand budgets to ensure spends are accurate and timely
- Strong FMCG marketing background, ideally with some experience working on a premium brand
- A balanced mix of creative and analytical capabilities. Prior experience managing new product launches is an advantage
- Prior experience and a good understanding of the South-east Asian markets, including the retail trade and channel structure as well as the media landscape, is a requirement
- Prior experience working with distributors in the region would be an advantage
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills. A team player who works well cross-functionally and across cultures
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496