- Manage and be responsible for the growth and P&L of the E-commerce business for both brand sites and market places
- Lead and implement E-commerce strategies and the overall direction of the brands’ digital presence
- Be a part of a leading retailer in Singapore and Malaysia
Our client is a prominent player in the fashion retail markets in Singapore and Malaysia. It is much sought-after by global brands for their expansion into Asia, especially Southeast Asia.
- Develop and grow omni channel solutions to increase customer engagement and deliver superior brand experience across channels
- Provide thoughtful analysis of market trends, strategise and devise action plans on how to increase brand awareness, traffic, insight on increasing online sales, and ways to improve customer acquisition and retention, increase conversion
- Oversee digital marketing strategies and develop impactful E-campaigns that meet KPIs (e.g. traffic, marketing budget, performance marketing, site experience, sales targets etc.)
- Manage and lead the E-commerce team to manage day-to-day operations of the E-commerce business including but not limited to order fulfilment, inventory management, customer experience, web-site development, content development.
- Degree in Business, Information Management or relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant E-commerce sales and marketing work experience
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant P&L and management experience in E-commerce
- Seasoned professional in the digital retailing market with proven track records in digital sales and marketing
- Experience in fashion apparel E-tailing and/ or global brand E-commerce sites will be a plus
- Proven leader with experience in managing teams and executing ecommerce projects
- Demonstrate strong business judgment and decision-making skills
- Ability to identify, prioritise, and articulate the highest impact initiatives
- Proven success in developing, executing, and maintaining sophisticated digital commerce brand strategies by leveraging on E-commerce platforms, successfully delivered the business values, near and mid-term growth of a brand
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496