- Newly created role
- Highly visible
- Regional scope
Our client, a leading international player in the Logistics space, is looking to fill a newly created Assistant Manager, Corporate Secretarial role.
Reporting into the Head of Legal, the successful candidate will be supporting the company on all corporate secretarial related matters (including overseas entities). Key scope include but is not limited to ensuring compliance to regulatory and statutory requirements, maintaining records, conducting KYC checks and supporting in shareholders and directors meetings.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has at least 5 years of relevant corporate secretarial experience (in-house or service provider)
If you are keen to apply to this role, do send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manage, including working with external service providers, all aspects of corporate secretarial matters of the company’s group entities in and outside Singapore
- Ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Support shareholders’ and directors’ meetings, including organization and documentation
- Provide corporate secretarial support to business and management, including but not limited to KYC checks, attending to auditors’ requests and bank accounts updates.
- Updating and maintenance of statutory/regulatory and corporate records
- Provide legal administration services to, and overseeing document and record management and other administrative processes of the Legal/Co Sec department
- Assist in relevant ad-hoc matters as may be required by the Head of Legal from time to time
- ICSA-qualified preferred (but not a must)
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in providing corporate secretarial support and services (candidates from service providers are welcomed to apply)
- Experience in independently managing corporate secretarial matters of regional entities will be well regarded (experience in listed entities not required)
- Good communication and writing skills
- An effective team-player
- Hands on and independent
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Experience in the Logistics industry a plus but not a must
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496