- Opportunity to lead a business and manage its growth overseas
- Part of a growing business with many upcoming M&A
- Exposure to the wider business globally
This role will be part of the group CFO office focusing on strategic investments at the group level. This will include M&A, strategy and business development.
- Oversee deal process, pre and post M&A and ongoing investments
- Develop financial models, perform financial due diligence, to assess feasibility of potential acquisitions
- Manage M&A from start to finish
- Be part of deal origination, deal structuring, due diligence, valuation, documentation and settlement
- Degree in Accountancy, Business, Mathematics or related background
- At least 5 to 8 years of relevant experience
- Strong communicator and ability to multitask
- Experience in property/real estate will be a plus
- Flexibility to be based overseas for projects will be required
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496