- Highly visible role, partnering with both regional and global leadership teams
- Excellent opportunities for career progression within the company
- Attractive remuneration
Our client, a leading US Pharmaceutical company, are seeking an individual to support the implementation of world-class digital marketing and media plans, dotcom sites and digital strategies in partnership with local market teams.
- Partner with the markets under the guidance of the Area Marketing Director, to align and implement digital marketing & product strategies that align to the Area/ global direction, brand roadmaps and business plans.
- Lead the implementation and localization efforts for centrally developed complimentary digital products, including cloud solutions and mobile apps and technical updates to websites.
- Partner with markets to effectively commercialize digital products, working with the countries to be launch-ready. Subsequently, to provide on-market management support during new product releases.
- Partner with the markets to build new and effective digital go-to-market websites and webshops, alongside country teams and IT counterparts.
- Lead the integration of marketing KPIs for the divisions KPI dashboards and define a roadmap that includes dynamic updates and the creation of a FreeStyle data hub.
- Partner with markets to deploy digital metrics and control measures that allow for a data-driven marketing approach including optimization patterns and test –to-learn program implementation.
- Provide relevant input into an effective Area budget aligned to areas of brand and business growth potential.
- Provide strategic input into the design of the technology stack as it relates to dotcom sites and their relationships to various products including appropriate CMSs, offsite analytics (cookies, SDK, SSO integrations), onsite analytics input and social media integrations. Provide strategic input to IT, marketing and CRM counterparts on systems integrations needs.
- Partner with the Area, markets and global team to identify appropriate digital vendor partnerships.
- Partner with the Area marketing team to build effective alignment processes with other departments such as finance, regulatory, scientific affairs to ensure marketing strategies are realised.
- Act as the Digital subject matter expert and create content for a user-friendly digital learning agenda that is aligned to the needs of the business and brand.
- Ensure all business activities comply with the relevant Acts, legal demands, safety and ethical standards. Review complaints and suggestions relating to assigned products.
- Post-graduate or tertiary qualifications for Marketing or Business Management, Digital Marketing, Digital Product Development from a reputable university.
- 6-7 years of digital marketing or digital product management experience gained at a country, regional or global level for a reputable consumer brand.
- Relevant digital experience gained from a reputable consumer or a B2B brand, or in a digital agency or technology development company, or deep healthcare experience including digital.
- Experience in Medical Devices industry and/or working across markets would Asian languages are advantageous specifically Mandarin and Japanese
- Technical digital competency and knowledge including Digital program management; data strategy experience across 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data; mobile, cloud and user analytics.
- Working knowledge of buyer behavior, path to purchase or decision science models.
- Knowledge of key digital analytics (Lifetime value, MAU, DAU, Day 1 retention, attribution).
- Identifies and implements process/product improvements that benefit the company and customers.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496