- Opportunity to lead a business and manage its growth overseas
- Part of a growing business with many upcoming M&A
- Exposure to the wider business globally
This role will be part of the group CFO office and will be reporting to the Head of Strategy and Business Development, M&A.
- Manage M&A from start to finish - be part of deal origination, deal structuring, due diligence, valuation, documentation and settlement.
- Provide analysis to support decision making on potential investment opportunities, during due diligence and execution of M&A.
- Support with research related activities on the market and the competitive landscape.
- Identify and evaluate new data to support business development and market analysis.
- Assist in preparing internal documentation for corporate approvals.
- Degree in Accountancy, Business, Real Estate or related background.
- Prior experience in business strategy, corporate development and research will be a plus
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Strong communicator and ability to multitask
- Experience in property / real estate will be a plus
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496