- Fast growing FinTech business
- Strong SEA presence and well-funded
- Newly created headcount
Our client is one of the leading FinTech businesses with a strong Southeast Asian presence. As they continue to grow the business in the broader APAC market, they have a newly created headcount to support them with Risk and Analytics related activities.
- Develop and continuously improve risk related portfolio
- Monitoring and provide regular information to the senior management
- Continuous monitoring of key risk indicators for the portfolio
- Perform in-depth analysis to evaluate risk event and outline findings
- Participate in risk policy changes, new product launches and contribute to building accurate products
- Bachelor Degree in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Computer Science, etc.), advantageous to have a Master degree
- At least 6 years of relevant Risk Analytics or Portfolio Analytics experience with Financial Services or Consulting Services businesses
- Proficient in SQL (advanced user)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496