- Global Investment Bank
- Well positioned team with a solid deal flow
- Competitive package with additional benefits
A VP opening is now available in a Global Investment Bank's Shipping Finance team. The role will be based in Hong Kong, with a focus on the Greater China region.
- Assist in the origination & execution of Shipping Finance related transactions.
- Execute all aspects of transactions, through negotiation of term sheets, credit process, legal, financial modelling, documentation, through to financial close.
- Play an active and prominent role in the research of market and industry trends within the Shipping sector.
- Assist in developing and maintaining new and existing client relationships, to support the growth of business in the region, including preparation of marketing related material, with a focus on the Greater China Shipping sector.
- Mentoring of juniors in the team and to assist in achieving both budget and goals set out by senior management.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in Shipping Finance/Structured Finance (Shipping experience is a definite advantage).
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or relevant discipline.
- Possess a sound financial modelling skillset.
- Proven communication, interpersonal & presentation skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English & Cantonese is a must.
- Proficient in Office (Word, Excel, Access & Power Point
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496