- FinTech – growing business
- Exciting international progression
- Competitive salary and benefits
This critical role reports to the Head of Compliance. You are expected to work closely with internal stakeholders, as well as external business partners and regulatory agencies across the region.
- Responsible for end-to-end compliance advisory and support needed to safeguard the payment activities for the businesses
- Work closely with business and product teams regarding proposed changes to products or services, business strategies and plans
- Assess the regulatory and licensing implications based on careful considerations and factors such as business activities, participants, roles and responsibilities, etc
- Collaborate within legal and compliance teams to conduct analysis and provide recommendations to business heads and management
- Lead and participate in regulatory engagements, application of licenses (or exemptions) to ensure business and management are informed of any development(s)
- Bachelor's degree with law, business, banking, or other relevant discipline(s)
- Minimum 10 years’ regulatory compliance experience in the banking/FinTech sectors
- Excellent stakeholder management skills; regional travelling required
All interested candidates, please apply now, and we will get in touch for a confidential discussion.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496