- One of the top fund managers globally
- Collaborative and high performing team
- Broad Governance exposure
Our client is one of the top fund managers globally. The Risk department is responsible for implementation of enterprise-wide risk management framework and promoting governance best practices.
- Develop, implement and continuously update the operational risk management framework and the control environment
- Supervise adherence to risk & control processes and policies
- Conduct risk and control self-assessments (RCSAs) on a regular basis and advise on new product assessments
- Educate and advise internal stakeholders on Risk Management policies and procedures; this includes organising risk workshops to raise risk awareness
- Promote incorporation of data analytics and data visualisation tools in improving the quality of Risk reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Accounting, Risk Management or related fields
- At least 10 years of relevant Risk Management experience within the financial services industry
- Strong analytical mindset and has a sound 2LoD Risk experience in previous roles
- Risk Policy writing experience is highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Advantageous to have programming skills and ideally, any experience within analytics/ data visualization will be desirable
All interested candidates, please apply now, and we will get in touch for a confidential discussion.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496