This is an excellent opportunity for a VP to assist in the origination and execution of the groups FIG efforts in the region. The Financial Institution offers a sound platform, with room for both individual and career growth.
- Explore and negotiate Capital and Investment related opportunities with business partners and potential clients.
- Execution of a full spectrum of corporate finance assignments, including M&A, Fund Raising exercises and Investment advisory transactions
- Manage and cooperate with various professional parties in execution of transactions including client relationship management, drafting of documentations, conducting due diligence as well as liaising with all regulatory authorities.
- Assessing potential deals by market research, valuation analysis and financial modelling
- Preparing business proposals
- Provide on-going support for maintaining key relationships with investors and business partners
- Bachelor degree or above in Accountancy, Finance or related disciplines;
- Minimum 5-6 years solid experience in a corporate finance and investment banking environment; Experience in FIG, Corporate Financial Advisory, M&A/Private Equity with completed transactions.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.