- Team lead position
- Full spectrum of the finance role
- Internal mobility opportunities
Our client is a well-established global Real Estate business with key businesses in Property, Infrastructure, Investments to name a few.
They are currently looking for a VP to join their team.
- Work with team managers and shared service centres to ensure financial reporting activities, month end close, cash monitoring and tax filings are maintained.
- Responsible for all statutory reporting and reviewing of financial statements for various entities.
- Provide accounting advice on all technical accounting aspects.
- Oversee the budgeting and forecasting exercise.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance or any other relevant degrees.
- 14-20 years of combined experience in the Big 4 audit firms and commercial experience.
- Qualified Accountant
- Prior team management experience.
- Prior experience using SAP is preferable.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496