- Global investment bank
- Financial control
- Regulatory reporting
Our client, a global investment bank is looking for a VP, Global Financial Control – Regulatory Reporting to join their Hong Kong team.
- Ensure current and new accounting standards are appropriately understood, interpreted and implemented for Hong Kong banking entities
- Review financial/MIS reports to ensure compliance with accounting standards with ability to analyze financial results
- Participate in new product reviews to ensure appropriate inclusion in accounting and reporting while being proactive to identify impact to key ratios and regulatory reporting
- Liaise with regulators, auditors, business units and support groups to handle any issues and so on
- Degree holder
- Qualified accountant
- At least 6 years’ experience in financial institutions with solid experience in regulatory reporting
- Solid knowledge of HKMA/ IFRS/ US GAAP required
- Solid knowledge of banking and fixed income related products is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills especially in MS Excel and Oracle/SAP experiences preferred
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.