- Leading global VC
- Base in Singapore
- Excellent career growth
My client is a leading global VC that manages Billions in investments across early stage through to pre-IPO companies.
We are looking for a exceptionally bright and capable individual to join the Investments team, as a investment analyst/associate - depending on proven experience.
The role will be based in Singapore, but will work with a globally distributed and diverse team.
This role will be extremely dynamic and very intellectually challenging, requiring both quantitative and qualitative skill sets and providing exposure to a broad range of high growth sectors.
- Conduct a range of tasks to support the investment team in evaluating potential deals, ranging from market sizing, unit economics analysis, industry and market research, financial modelling etc
- Research and develop intelligence on industries and sectors to identify investment opportunities
- Create thesis-driven market map analyses identifying incumbents, differentiations, and emerging industry leaders
- Bring new ideas and fresh perspectives that challenge our existing processes and thinking
- Source interesting investment opportunities
- Bachelors/Masters Degree from a reputable university
- Prior work experience (1-3 years) in a quantitative or strategic role (preferably at an investment firm, equity research firm, consulting firm, or tech company/startup)
- Strong attention to detail; ability to dive deep into a variety of technology sectors
- Critical thinking and passion for learning and presenting new ideas. Someone who is extremely intellectually curious
- Strong written, analytical and financial modelling skills; good business sense
- Highly collaborative with strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a truly global team
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496