- Lead Design role in well-known insurance giant
- Opportunity to help build a team
- Fantastic package and benefits
A leading player in the insurance industry is on the hunt for a UX Design Manager to join their growing in-house digital innovation team. This role is to support the UX Director in management responsibilities as well as building out a team of UX designers, researchers and architects who will play a crucial part in developing the forward-thinking digital strategy and putting it into process.
- Liaise with key stakeholder to define user motives and digital transformation strategy, whilst identifying any pain points which require attention.
- Conceptualize and design Beautiful, usable, desirable user cantered experiences for web & mobile products
- Creation of detailed/high spec story boards, journey maps, wireframes, personas and prototypes
- UI design and ideation
- Design strategy and approach with the user in mind.
- Manage outsource agencies work flow and deliverables
- Lead and mentor 3-4 direct reports
- 10 plus years in user experience/design field
- Extensive experience building, managing and mentoring teams
- Expert knowledge in UX design principles and methodologies
- Ability to create customer journey maps, wireframes, rapid prototypes, information architectures and workflows
- Experience working within Agile environments and running scrums
- Strong visual/digital design skills and portfolio to support this
- Confident leader who has experience liaising and presenting to key stakeholders