- Reputable global bank
- Working with a high performing team driving enterprise level transformation
- Excellent exposure across the bank
My client, a leading global bank is currently looking for a senior transformation director to lead them through their multi-year transformation journey.
This individual will be one of the points of contact between the business units and the central transformation office driving the global transformation agenda.
- Working as part of a squad that includes a senior agile coach (supports training, establishes ceremonies and sets up teams) and a project manager (supports planning, drives resource allocation, secures space)
- Helping the different business units navigate the phases of transformation (Leadership Awareness, Readiness, Voice of the Customer, Team Kick-off, Sprinting) by helping them in setting up plans, committing resources, getting the right subject matter experts and facilitating the right activities
- Keeping the business unit executives aware, educated on and invested in the process of the Agile transformation agenda and journey and deploying agile methods of change management
- Supporting and driving agile transformation across the group, helping teams drive innovation (ideation, incubation and delivery)
- Driving and implementing topics of agility, human centred design, dynamic work design
- Maintaining ceremonies with the Product Owners of Transformation to align on priorities and transformation objectives
- Working with partners in Communications, Learning and other functional units to drive these changes
- Hands on experience driving large scale organisational Agile transformation & new ways of working successfully, through measurable metrics within financial services
- Well versed in new ways of working, topics of agility, HCD, dynamic work design in large scale organisations (preferably within banking)
- Experience introducing lean start-up product development mindset into large organisations, experience establishing Agile principles and behaviours at scale
- Excellent influencing skills and stakeholder management in a global environment
- Experience working in a large Bank/financial services firm is highly preferred
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496