- A management role
- Established team
- Great for career growth
This job ad represents a number of roles with the same company, both at individual contributor and team leader level.
The company is a world renowned B2B payments platform with a strong presence in Asia. They enable businesses to send and receive payments instantly in a seamless and secure platform. The team in Singapore is responsible for all of APAC and this role will be tasked with Technical Project Management, both for existing client initiatives and new solutions being rolled out regionally.
Unfortunately due to the ongoing issues with visas in Singapore, a strong preference is for local (Singaporean or PR) candidates who will not require an Employment Pass.
- Engage in the entire Project life cycle for technical projects in APAC
- Support existing clients in the region and help them ensure they are using the platform in the best way / help their expansion plans
- Provide technical pre sales assistance (in partnership with the sales teams)
- Act as an advocate for Agile in the work you do and throughout the organisation
- Prior experience in Project Management in an Agile environment
- Excellent communication skills, having worked with clients/external partners would be a plus
- Proactive and driven approach to work, taking initiative and leading by example
- Strong technical skills - having previously worked as a developer would help. Otherwise, having worked on complex technical projects previously
- Experience within Fintech/Payments would be a plus, but not a must
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496