- Board Level exposure
- Opportunity to lead and drive a major digital initiative in this leading financial services player
- An exceptional business culturally with a demonstrable path for development and promotion.
You will lead a team responsible to drive the implementation of the digital transformation and initiatives defined in the companies Digital Transformation Roadmap.
- Set up project teams to implement the strategies and initiatives defined in the companies Digital Transformation Roadmap, through a stage-and-gate approach;
- Manage core transformation team with skills in customer journey and experience design, mobility solution and agile development coaching to spearhead each of the projects;
- Work closely with Group IT to execute the technology capabilities;
- Monitor and report the implementation progress to Senior Management and Board Committees; and
- Undertake any other tasks and responsibilities as directed from time to time.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience;
- Ability to drive key organizational transformation initiatives at a strategic level;
- Experienced in agile execution;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and project management skills; and
- Strong analytical skills, energise to drive changes within the organization, dynamic and possess good people management skills.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.