The client is a boutique strategy house, with a specialism across life sciences, and other sectors including TMT, consumer and retail, and financial services. Their projects revolve around commercial due diligence, as well as growth strategy, go to market strategy, valuations and other strategic projects. The client is looking to grow but maintain their boutique culture and flexibility.
- 5-6+ years experience within strategy consulting
- Experience managing CDD/VDD projects
- MBA not essential but encouraged to apply if candidates have studied to this level
- Manage two projects at once
- Help write proposals for clients
- Work directly with clients and regularly ensure that the question from the client is being answered through the project work
- Generalist candidates encouraged, as are sector specialists