- Senior level role working directly with clients on pre-sales activities and solutions engineering
- Being the key point of contact and integration specialist for their clients
- Working on new innovative Insurtech products
Our client is a technology company that provides software solutions in the insurance industry. Their office in Singapore opened in 2015, as a regional hub with the aim of delivering the best software technology to a fast-developing market.
- This is a key role to drive growth and deliver in the Asia region.
- The core responsibility would be to support the pre-sales activity, implementation and post-implementation care of the product set to customers.
- Work closely with development teams throughout the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Resolve customer queries and support technical integration during the pre-sales, sales and implementation processes, covering due diligence checks, technical overviews, implementation guidance, test coverage, product configuration
- Monitor customer environment usage, ensuring cost-effective resource utilisation
- Build strong technical relationships with prospects and existing customers, looking for opportunities to grow accounts
- Strong at developing architecture frameworks and standards for Cloud services, particularly for AWS and API solutions
- Must have experience in a client facing role representing technology aspects for pre-sales or implementation.
- Strong knowledge in infrastructure areas such as virtual server technologies, networking, internet protocols, scripting & monitoring tools and IT Security
- Must have worked with or have a good understanding of cloud-based SaaS products and how to manage challenges around security, multi-tenancy, data considerations
- Must understand how to integrate systems with SaaS product APIs and be able to explain this to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong technical background, with hands-on experience or knowledge of Security, Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google), DevOps (Jenkins, OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes), Containers, and Linux as well as Agile practices
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.