- Leadership opportunity
- Innovative virtual banking space
- Great package and compensation
A forward thinking virtual bank is looking for a UX designer to join their expanding team here in Hong Kong. This is a fantastic opportunity to lead the UX design process and develop and strategize internal processes. You will be responsible for the delivery of high quality usable experiences for their revolutionary product.
- Create high fidelity wireframes and prototypes
- Manage all external suppliers and vendors
- Develop and define internal UX methodologies and design standards
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and help transform the organizations outlook on UX
- Manage the timely delivery of all projects
- Conduct and manage UX research
- 5 plus years working within a relevant UX field
- Extensive UX design experience and the ability to back this up with portfolio and case studies
- Ability to conduct research, wireframe, prototype
- Experience mentoring design teams
- Outstanding communications skills
- Able to work independently
- Cantonese is a huge bonus
This is a great role to grow within a rapidly expanding team. You will be given the opportunity to implement change and develop the users experiences which will change the way banking is done in Hong Kong.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496